About the Boat
The Whisper Charters Selkie II is a 22′ electric powered emissions-free boat – which is great for the environment and the animals who live in it.
The boat can be fully open or enclosed with clear windows so passengers can enjoy 360 panoramic views in cozy comfort, even in the windiest of days.
When you step inside the boat, you will be pleasantly surprised by the generous space and comfort. It’s like being in your living room watching live nature channel on calm waters. The boat glides across the water so passengers never have to worry about getting sea-sick.
The Whisper Charters Selkie II boat and tour features:
- Tours last up to 1.5 hours and are offered 7 days a week.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Tours are dog friendly to well behaved pets.
- USCG Certified Captain offers an educational and enjoyable guided tour.
- Boat is fully enclosed, keeping passengers warm and dry all year round. Boat windows may also be fully opened, allowing passengers to feel the cool breeze while exploring nature.
- Binoculars are available on board to view wildlife.
- Boat is limited to 6-passenger’s to allow an intimate ride with plenty of relaxing space.
- Guests are welcome to bring food and beverages on the boat.
- Whisper Charters tour schedule:
Mid-Morning Glide: 11am (everyday)Aloha Sunset Cruise: (1 hour before Sunset)
We encourage you to bring your own picnic lunch!
PRIVATE CHARTER RATES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS.